Wild Yarn
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
  Test Square


I joined a knitalong for a test pattern for squares made out of sock yarn. This is the first one. My next few will be in the colors that they preferred but I had this leftover from a pair of socks I made for my sister and wanted to see how the pattern would work up. They will still be able to use this one as they are using the extras to make blankets for the homeless. The site for the knitalong is here but it is closed. I got in just in the nick of time. I missed the last one for the meathead hat, which bummed me out. I love that hat. I'll just have to wait for the book.

Did I mention lately that I HATE to go to the dentist. Well, I went in today for my tooth to be ground down to nothing and for them to fit me for my crown (which will be done in 3 weeks--yay, more dentist fun in my future). Well, while he was drilling away at my tooth he slipped. HE SLIPPED, PEOPLE! which meant that the drill made a piercing, basically, under my tongue. I have a nice size hole under my tongue that, when this numbing agent wears off, is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch. I'm an just sitting here waiting for the first shot of pain to begin. My tooth is already getting sore. I hate to wish my days away, but I really wish it was tomorrow already.

I'm gonna lay down. I'm getting hungry but I can't eat yet. Peace~ DAWN This whole side of my head is not happy.

Labels: ,

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee