Wild Yarn
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
  Mind Numbing Knitting
I decided I needed a mind numbing knit to keep me occupied during T.V time and waiting in the car for the young one to get out of school. I was surfing some sites yesterday and came across this one from the Red Scarf Project. It was orignally from Yarn Harlot. She is brilliant.



I have several skeins of RH and TLC Essentials in my stash that I really really want to get rid of and I decided this year to do my donations to Hats 4 the Homeless. So this scarf as well as any other scarves and hats that I make this year will be sent to them.

Oh I have found a new addiction:


It is a delicious drink that tastes like melted coffee ice cream! It is so so good. There are 4 servings in the big size (but I'm afraid that if I'm not careful I may drink it all in one day--that would not be good at 199 calories per serving).

Labels: ,

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee