Wild Yarn
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
  It's My Own Fault, Really. . .


Well, who among us Hates to go to the dentist? (no offense if you are a dentist). You can count me among the many who do. So of course when your temporary crown cracks and breaks off after 10 years of procrastination, who are you gonna blame? Two of my recent dentists have tried to get me to get the permanent crown done and I always say, "yeah, I know. . ." and now I guess I have no choice. I have to go to the dentist on Thursday morning and rightfully get my ass chewed out and then pray he has mercy on me and is gentle in whatever it is he has to do to fix this tooth. I never learn. I was being really good in the last 3 to 4 years and going faithfully to get my teeth cleaned and groomed, etc. and then my husband lost his job and insurance for about 4 months and now that he is employed and we have insurance, I haven't been back. It has been one year and I would say this is the universe telling me to get my butt in gear. Now I will have to set up appointments for everyone so nobody else in my family has to pay the price. Arghhhhhhhh!! tantrum over.

I finished the back of the "boyfriend Cardi". I haven't cast on for the front yet because I need a bit of a break from that yarn and that pattern. I told you this would take awhile. I did however finish a hat! I will get a photo of it later. The weather is really crappy today and the best light for color accuracy is outdoors. It is the Grace Beanie from the Stitch N Bitch desk calendar. Like most of the country we are experiencing the much late winter weather of January. We are very lucky and only have the bitter cold and the dreary rain/mix. I hope those of you with actual ice and snow are doing well and weathering it okay.

I must go and do some chores and quite putting my tongue in the chipped space of my tooth! this is gonna drive me crazy for the next 2 days! Peace~ DAWN

Labels:

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee