Wild Yarn
Thursday, January 18, 2007
  I Am Red Hot!
Last night I saw one of my FAVORITE bands in concert. The Red Hot Chili Peppers! It was awesome! It was a great concert and we had some really good seats to boot. I took my two older boys as part of their birthday treat plus I bought them tee-shirts (which are outrageous!! in price and yet I paid it anyway). I wanted a hoodie but at $75 a pop, I passed. The young one didn't go but he got a tee, too.

I went to the dentist only to make a second appointment to have the crown done next week. It will probably be a metal crown because we have the shittiest insurance ever and I will have to fork over the $800.00 myself. At least it's a molar. Whatever.

On to brighter things. . . I finished one of my Peace Fleece wool socks yesterday. Yippie do! One more to go and I can keep my toes toastie on the cold winter days.

Labels: ,

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee