Wild Yarn
Monday, January 22, 2007
  Favorites


I would like to share with you two of my favorite things right now. First off is this gorgeous shade of Noro silk garden #84. It is just the perfect blend of colors. I am so into it right now. Second would be the Winter 06/07 issue of VOGUEknitting Knit Simple. It is packed full of great patterns... and bonus, it has a great tutorial about knitting socks. If you want to learn, take advantage of this issue. You will love all the other goodies in it as well (such as pattern # 6,7,8,9,11,15,and 17). That is your money's worth right there, folks.

Oi! I am having such a day! most of my client this morning canceled or just plain didn't show. I worked on one client for 1/2 hour. I have to go back at 4pm for two more clients then I have a Chamber of Commerce dinner to attend. It's Monday, no doubt.

Be well, everyone and I hope you have a great week. Peace~ DAWN

Labels: ,

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee