Wild Yarn
Sunday, December 31, 2006
  Resolutions, Anyone?
{I received this little beauty to play my cd's on for Christmas}


Well, 2007 is almost upon us. I am not big on resolutions but. . . everyone needs goals and things to strive for and a new year is always the perfect time so here are a few of mine:

  • Not cutting my hair till summer ( want to see how much length I can get on it)
  • sending Birthday greetings to all of my family and friends this yearloose
  • 10 pounds and get into a healthy routine (routine being the key)
  • On the needles at one time: a pair of socks, two bigger projects and a quicky--no more! must finish those big projects
That is pretty much it. There are a couple of others but I have to retain a little mystery or you wouldn't respect me much, would you?
Be safe, be smart, & be nice. Hope you all have a healthy, blessed 2007 and I look forward to getting to know you better through this blog and yours. Peace~ DAWN

Labels:

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee