Wild Yarn
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
 
I'm ready for my close-up

Well, Christmas is over and we all had a blast at my house. Everyone got things they wanted and things they didn't even think they wanted. We all ate way to much. . . I am so bloated! We've watched many videos and played many games and today I just want to chill. I hope you all enjoyed your day with family and friends or however you choose to be.

I think things will get back to normal in a few more days around here. I know my knitting has been feeling a bit neglected lately. I do a few rows or rounds here and there just to keep my fingers in practice but I really haven't had the chance to give it my full attention.

Here is Winston in all of his full blown underbite glory. I got lucky with the camera. Normally, only half of his lip gets pinned, this was a shot with both sides getting tucked under those purly whites. I'll check back with you later. Peace~ DAWN

Labels:

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee