Wild Yarn
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
  Button Fly Hat

The Grinch says, "hey, pretty lady-head, looking good". I saw a hat similar to this on my blog surfing adventures. Couldn't get the pattern up so I did it my self. Found the button at the Wal-mart (turn head and spit) and it matches perfect.
Pattern: my own
Yarn: Wool of the Andes by Knitpicks
Needles: size 7 16" circs and dpn's
**next one will be made on size 6. This fits an adult perfectly, but I like mine a little snug. I wanna know that I have a hat on.

Must get my boobs squashed in a couple of hours. Not fun but necessary. I've postponed it since the summer. When you have small boobs they have to pull from all parts of your body. It is like receiveing neck lift and having your back skinned all at the same time.
See you next go around. Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee