Wild Yarn
Saturday, November 25, 2006
  Thanksgiving Success
I trust you all had a full Thanksgiving. . . we sure did. It was beautiful here so the kids decided to sit on the deck and eat. That is some kinda good eats! Lots of fun.

There was 16 of us sharing the turkeys. One out of the 4 of my siblings was all that was missing. We had so much food and a lot of fun. No mishaps or fighting! wow! We must be grown up or something.

We all agreed to skip out on the "day after" shopping. I haven't done that in several years. Instead we went to the Jack Daniels Distillery. That says "holiday" to me. The master distiller was there signing bottles so my husband bought 2 and got the man's autograph. Moore county is a dry county however there is a small little shop inside the visitors center that is allowed to sell special bottles of Jack. They are more expensive but and we live so close we don't ever by anything there but this time since the Master was there I guess we thought, "what the hell".

Today we went hiking and tomorrow all of my company will be gone. It will be back to routine after that. Well, not routine since Christmas is right around the corner and I have nothing bought for the holidays. Don't panic.

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee