Wild Yarn
Thursday, November 09, 2006
  BEHOLD!
The cutest baby hat ever! This is the Dulaan Fetching Hat by Grace. She wrote up an excellent pattern and this is the most darling hat.
Here are the particulars of the pattern plus modifications:
Yarn: Wool of the Andes (worsted weight)
Needles: Size 8 circulars (16") plus size 8 dpn's
Pattern: Dulaan Fetching Hat
Modifications: I used w.w yarn instead of bulky and size 8 needles instead of 10. This gave me a cute little baby size hat. It worked up in one day and probably used 100 yards of yarn. Right now I am working it as the pattern stated with some wonderful handpainted yarn in 100% wool. These are the beginning of my Dulaan Project donations for the year 2007.
I have so much of this wool and am so fond of this pattern that I have plans to make several. Look out!

My son is in a Veteran's Day program at school. Tonight is the big night and we get to see the big show. They have been practicing for a couple of weeks and he comes home everyday talking about it. Also, my senior is in a play at the high school which we will attend tomorrow since tonights show conflicts with the young ones.

I have also been ordering away for Christmas gifts. I am in to way close to being done however, I am happy that I have at least begun the process. Happy Day!

Who saw Kate and Sawyer getting it on in the cage in the Fall finale of Lost? how hot is he? Not really enjoying this season too much. The little man with the tumor, Ben, is way to creepy for me. WTH is up with him and his little followers? Anywho, I just wanted to applaud when the cage seen happend. To much sexual tension cannot be healthy. Release! I am continually enjoying CSI:the original, though. That comes on tonight.
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee