Wild Yarn
Thursday, November 16, 2006
  10 Eye Pillows and some yarn

These are the eye pillows I made for the boss to give out to some of her clients for Christmas. Scented with lavender/Tangerine oil. Mmmm. . .
I seemed to have heard her wrong because when I told her I'd have them done by Friday she said, "all fifty?". 50!!! say what? I thought you said 10... she said no, she asked for 50. I chuckled and said, "well, maybe I can have 1/2 of that ready by Thanksgiving," and she said 10 was fine she'd just do some bottles of oil for the other 40 people. Okay, in my defense. . . she said 10. I know this for sure because I would never have agreed to make 50 eye pillows. Hello... not a sweat shop. I have a life. Anyway they are done and she is getting 10.

Here is a sneak peek at the scarf I stared this morning. I love the look of this simple pattern. I can't remember the website yet but when I post the finished picture with all the other pertinent info I will include the link. It is just so pretty and the baby alpaca that I'm using is super soft. Yeah!

Well, big bash at my house for Thanksgiving. 13 peeps. My family, the girlfriend, one of my sisters, my brother, his wife and the three daughters plus my dad. Whew. I may need a vacation afterwards. I have sent off one turkey to get smoked and the other will be done traditional-like. I would like to fry it cause they taste so damn good but I don't own a fryer and frankly, they scare the crap out of me. One to many "deep fried turkeys gone wrong" videos.

Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee