Wild Yarn
Friday, September 22, 2006
  puppy face

puppy face
Originally uploaded by DawnsRays.

Well, for whatever reason blogger will not accept images of Winston. . . imagine that. What sort of evil doesn't like puppy photos? He was chillin on my lap after a hard day of running around. Notice the dirt ring in the shape of a heart around his little nose. Puppy love, I tell ya, it's written all over his face.

Oh, my Knucks are residing at my LYS for the time being. I bought the yarn I used for them there and they asked if I would let them display them for all the knitting world to see. One of the owners kept walking around with them and saying to people, "see what Dawn made" "have you seen the cute gloves that Dawn made". It was kinda funny. I felt a little like a knitting rock star. Nice.

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee