Wild Yarn
Monday, September 18, 2006
  Monday Already
Is it Monday already? This weekend blew past me! We had a great time out on Sunday. Did the whole shopping thing (even bought a new recliner--the old one was in the permanently reclined position, soon to dump someone on their head). This one is kind of a sage green velvetine and it sits up really high. It works well with the distressed leather sofa and love seat.

I finished up my Noro purse (even lined it), started a new pair of Fetching gloves (this pair is for me) and even began my first roll-brimmed hat. I have half of a dishcloth done. This one done in a Box Stitch. It is really quite pretty. It will be a nice cloth in the bath.

Pictures tomorrow. Have a great start to your week. Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee