Wild Yarn
Thursday, September 21, 2006
  Lotorp Bag


This is the LOTORP BAG from Noro Revisited:

Yarn: Noro Kureyon #51 (3 balls--I wanted my strap longer, plus I knitted on one size bigger needles than the pattern called for

Needles: size 7 straights

Finished Measurements 12" w x 22" l (this includes the strap but does not included stretching when stuff is put in the bag--it falls to my palm when full)

Lined and velcro closer added.

***** this is a 5 star knit (5 being the highest)

I have loved this bag from afar for a very long time. I finally bought the book the pattern was in and I love it! Very mindless knitting and the end result is great. I have gotten several complements on it.


Currently on my needles are a second pair of Fetching gloves (this time with a few modifications for my taste) and #4 out of 7 face clothes. I dove into the organic cotten by Blue Sky that was pictured in the last post. Very soft and wonderful cotton yarn to work with. I'm doing this one in a basket weave pattern. When all seven are complete I will do a group shot of all the cloths and the pattens I used for each.

Okay, I had some Winston photos, but Blogger is being a Butthole as usual. So maybe another time. Outtie.

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee