Wild Yarn
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
  Knew Knitty
First of all I {{bow}} to your generosity on my last two posts. Thank you so much for the kindness.

The new issue of knitty is out and like some others I would like to proclaim my two cents about my favorite patterns in the bunch. Here goes:

All in all this is a great issue! I question the Lizard Ridge pattern. Not the pattern itself, but the amount of Noro used for this project. Pleeeeeease!! Who the hell has that kind of money to throw around. Maybe if some benefactor had a huge heart and willed me all the Noro I could stand, then I'd make it out of that yarn. Otherwise, I suggest a more ecconomical yarn in these times. The mulit colored one is gorgeous but seriously, WTF!

Musical Note: I recently purchased the new Audioslave CD and Marty Casey and Lovehammers CD. Both are great. I love Marty's voice! and both of these cd's have serious guitar playing on them (which wins honors in my book!). Chris Cornell has a voice to melt the sun and their guitarist, Tom Morello, well he has some SERIOUS tats. Check 'em out.

Have a great day, all! Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee