Wild Yarn
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
  Okay, More Photos
So, I lied. Here are a few more photos of our trip. Here are the "boys" at the Daytona 500 Speedway:

And here we are standing on a piece of the original Daytona Road when the race was half road half beach:


And finally, posing as Space Nuts at the Kennedy Space Center:



Mostly, I don't have a lot of knitting content at the moment, so I am posting "photo filler". I did a trial run at a pair of Knucks from Knitty. I love fingerless mitts! and so this issue was a dream for me. I still feel like all thumbs when I use DPN's, but I figure the more I try using them the better I will get. The trial run at the pattern was using a fingering weight yarn and size 3 needles, so maybe with the correct yarn and neddle size, it will be better. Looks like a visit to the LYS, ahh.

I am going to state the obvious for all of those living in the U.S. . . it is HOT~!!!! outside. I don't care how quickly you move from the car to any building with AC, you end up with sweaty pits. I love summer, however so that will be the end of my complaining. When the cold weather arrives, you'll read me bitching much much more;)

Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee