Wild Yarn
Saturday, August 12, 2006
  Lighters Raised, Please
Tonite we are taking all three of the kids to their first concert. We are going to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and we have really good seats! Me and the husband saw them in concert last year when they were in Nashville and they were filming their concert DVD. We bought the DVD when it came out and my husband says he can "kinda see us", but I am doubtful that those two dots are us. Anyway, we are all (5 of us) going this time. Yes, it was an expensive purchase. Luckily we bought the tickets months ago before all of the shit hit the fan.

I was in the mood and the need of a finished object that didn't reject me, so I decided it was time for another Rad Bad Beanie and I came up with the London Beanie from my stash of patterns. I made a few modifications for it and it turned out great. I have so much yarn in my stash and this pattern worked up in a couple of hours so I think I am gonna try and crank out one a week for the next 4 to 6 weeks and get a nice pile of hats ready to send in time for the cold weather.

The young one was quite pissed at me for something or other and so I had him model for me to take his mind off of it. Nice, huh? Have a great weekend. Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee