Wild Yarn
Thursday, August 10, 2006
  Let the Block Party Begin
Well, I have begun blocking the "under done" Seraphim. Here she is being drowned in the bathtub:

And here she is after a bit of strangling:

And finally, here is is being "blocked" on my dining room table. You should know that my table hasn't been this cleaned off in a very long time.

When she is done, I will take measurements and pose with her. Even though my Seraphim doesn't look like all the others out there, I will love her just the same. She is pretty, warm, soft and light.

thanks to all of you who left me such encouraging comments on my last post. I hate to be a blogging whiner but I had been pushed to the edge that particular day and just need to vent without any reprocussions. Thanks for not flippin me the bird and telling me to get over myself.

Have a great day! Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee