Wild Yarn
Friday, July 14, 2006
  We're Outtie
Okay, so I didn't get the work in progress pictures up like I thought I might. My bad.

We are leaving tonite for our 12 day vacation to Florida, so I have been busy with pre-vacation planning and errands. Today is not any better. I still have to pack for me (can you believe all the kids have their bags ready to go). I need to run to the bank and drop one of the cars off to get a tune up while we're gone. Plus, the truck needs to be packed and I have to get my knitting projects sealed in zip-lock bags to take along. There will be 3 projects: a Turkish grocery bag, a Noro hat and the Ms Marigold.

Please check back around the 26th or 27th of July and I will be up and running again. In the meantime, happy crafting and enjoy the rest of your summer!! Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee