Wild Yarn
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
  We Are Returned
So we made it safely back to our home. All is well and we are rested and flat broke. We had a hell of a vacation. Here is a concise list of our doings:

Alas, time and money ran out (money much faster than time, so thanks to credit cards we were able to continue till the end). I have to go back to work on Friday and make oodles of greenbacks to pay for this trip 'o fun. We had a blast and most important, the kids have some great memories. Not to mention getting to tell every person in Florida that they could, that I was 40! nice kids.

Great to be home and back to my routine. Oh, and I would like to give a big shout out to my dad who on this day (July 26th in the year 2006) made a HOLE IN ONE at the golf course. He had a witness and the ball may soon be bronzed. **golf clap** everyone. . .

Peace~DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee