Wild Yarn
Sunday, July 30, 2006
  Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!
Who wants pictures? Blogger, don't fail me now. Here is a couple of shots of the Noro Rib hat that I just finished. It is done with # 204, a very cool colorway I think:

And just so you don't think I was lying about going to the beach, here are some shots of Flagler and there "orange" sand. Yes, it really is orange and very chunky--


The beach is made up of these shells all crushed up--that is hubby giving the "peace" sign:


Some cheesecake:


And finally, an early morning kind stranger took mine and my husbands picture so that we could actually prove we vacationed together:


The kids were there, too but you don't need to see all of that. This blog could never hold all the photos that we took. Sheeeez! we had such a blast! Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee