Wild Yarn
Saturday, July 08, 2006
  DragonWater Tea
Here is a photo of my most delicious order from Dragonwater Tea. This is a really great tea company to order from. {the honey, by the way is super yummy}. This order took less than a week to get to me. The sample packs make several cups of tea and are cheap. The larger quantities depend on the kind of tea you are ordering. They also ship a free sample {mine was the Hibiscus Lemon}. If you are looking for something different, give then a look see.

Pirates 2: Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum, go see this movie for a boatload of Fun!! It was awesome!! So much fun to watch: funny, gross, exciting--skrew joining the circus, lets become Pirates!

Monday nite, the girlfriend arrives for 2 weeks. She will be going on vacation with us and then returning to N. Dakota to pack up for her move here to go to college with son #1. He is so excited! I can't wait for our Florida trip. We have plans to go to several places but my main plan of attack is laying on the beach, doing NOTHING!!! The first person that says, "oh, my shoulder/back hurts, can you massage me?" gets the smack down brought upon him. Mark my words.

I cast on for the Ms. Marigold 3 times. Three times I got to row 5 and 2 times I had to rip it out. Finally, finally! I am about to begin row 9. It was no fault of the pattern. First time I cast on way to tightly and the second time someone knocked it off the needles. Yeh, not a good time in my house. I just finished the second chart on the Serephim shawl! yippie!! only 2 charts to go. I think I'm gonna need one more skein of yarn to complete it, though. I will wait to order it when I get back from vacation. That is all for today, have a great weekend! oh, and go see the Pirates Deadman's Chest-- you will love it!
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee