Wild Yarn
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
  Tuesday/Serephim Update
Well, until I get this shawl complete, I decided to dedicate Tuesdays to the Serephim. This week I am up to Row 46 of a 58 Row repeat of Stockinette Stitch with a few YO increases. What does a girl do who is contemplating lace charts in her very near future and, frankly, afraid? She makes BROWNIES!!

(yes, that gross green is the color of my kitchen counters--it's a 70's house, what can I say.)

Thanks for all who attended my "virtual" deck party. I really appreciate all the love! We now have a few tikki torches on it (I accidentally put out one of the torches with the wrong end of the snuffer and pushed the wick entirely into the can--there is a reason why Jeff Probst gets paid the big bucks to say, "the tribe has spoken", I guess. In my defense, it was completely dark out at the time).

I am flipping back and forth between two One Skein projects. One is the Asymmetrical Cable Hat and the other is the Tank Top. I have the yarn for both, it is just a matter of which to go with. The hat will be done faster, but the top is too cute and I could wear it. In the meantime, I guess I will just eat my brownies. . . Peace~DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee