Wild Yarn
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
  One Skein (make that Two)

I made this Baby Bolero from the One Skein book by Leigh Radford. Oh so cute! It will make you wanna throw up, it is so dang tiny. It took two skeins for me because I used Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran in Mauve #603. I had enough left over to fashion the tiny hat with the cute "o" on top. It is for a client who is due in July. This DB yarn in really soft and cuddly.

The deck should be done by today. I wanna wait and get the patio furniture arranged just so before I show you. We had to order a 10x10 gazebo type thingie to put over our table and chairs so we won't have to fool with an umbrella. That size should give you an idea of how big this deck is. Big! It looks so good so far, I am very pleased. Since we have floor boards now, poor Buster can't practice his circus routine anymore. Awww

Must go and get ready for work. Have a beautiful day... oh, it is 06/06/06 for anyone who may afeared. I paid bills today, so all my checks have that date on it. . . that is pretty scary.
Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee