Wild Yarn
Friday, June 30, 2006
  Hooty says, "Nice Stash, man"


For two days the postman has smiled upon me. . . I got my Knitpicks order yesterday and today I got my Elann order. Love yarn daze.

We have had laptop problems for the last two days and good luck getting on the regular PC with my sons out of school. That is why there is such a lag in post time. I wasn't fishing for good wishes on my anniversary, I swear. Thanks to those who left comments, though.

I am so looking forward to having the next 4 days off!! it will be like a mini vacation before the big vacation. We don't have big plans for the 4th of July. Just cooking out and watching some fireworks and coming home and shooting off fireworks. You know, the basic All American celebration, woo-hoo! {maybe I'll have a swatch to show you next time}.

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee