Wild Yarn
Thursday, June 08, 2006
  Aldente!
No no no, not pasta--- YARN!! I placed an order with the Knitting Garden (fabulous online shop, people) and purchased a set of circular needles for my Seraphim shawl and while I was there I also purchased this: This is a yummy bulky yarn made of wool and nylon in a combo of green hues. I love the stripe of black and white nylon that runs throughout. This yarn is in the process of becoming a hat for the Rad Bad Beanie Project. (I love this project and have donated several hats already and I highly recommend this group if you wanna donate some hats or yarn--give them a look, if you haven't already.) I really don't want to say more about the hat, yet. I am only on row 18 and I really want to finish it and then show you [in case it looks like shit and I have to frog].

I began my Seraphim Shawl on Friday and so far so good. You can check out my progress on the Seraphim Shawl Kal blog, if you wanna.

I have to work this afternoon (blah!!). Thursdays a usually my day off, but we have a therapist out this week and I'm working in her place today. I also have to work for a few hours on Saturday. I try not to do that too often, but these clients are regulars and very nice.

I will post DECK pictures this weekend, so stay tuned. Have a great one, Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee