Wild Yarn
Thursday, May 18, 2006
  Yikes!
Wild barking and crazy dancing in the dog pen only to find:





And you know what? He Did It:


Yes, that cute little face scared that poor snake into the "snake" fetal" postion and he stayed that way for about 10 minutes or so. I thought he was dead when I went out to take pictures (don't judge). I noticed as I took pictures that each one looked a bit different. Is that a head? Oh my God!! it's alive and it is moving. . . I remained calm and continued to take pictures (with my new photo journalist type camera) and I got him coming out of his coma and making his get away into the under brush of my raspberry bush. I hope he keeps going or tomorrows picture may be of a whole different theme [wild woman seen fleeing house for no apparent reason].
Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee