Wild Yarn
Monday, May 29, 2006
  Something New To Do
Well, I just can't let a beautiful thing slide by so I joined this KAL:

You need to check out the pattern. If for no other reason than to feast your eyes on loveliness. Miriam also has a beautiful shawl in the new Interweaves Knit mag. Of course it is way beyond my abilities at this time. It is the Icarus Shawl. Here is a link to the Seraphim Shawl. I won't be starting it for a little while but I went ahead and bought the pattern, have my yarn picked out of my stash and ordered my needles. I have been studying the pattern and reading up on reading lace patterns. It is like a new language. I will get it, though. I will.

I wanted to thank all of you who posted such nice words about my headband. I truely appreciate all the warm words and thoughts that you all sent my way. You make me blush.

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Holiday. I will post a few graduation pictures in the next post. We are so proud and happy for our oldest. He is a great person and I send him out into the world with a happy heart.

Peace~DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee