Wild Yarn
Friday, May 12, 2006
  Just Because

These are some beautiful roses that my husband bought for me the other day. They were the tightest buds and I wondered how well they would actually open and look! They are just huge! and the bonus, they smell really good, too.

Just wanted to say "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" to all you red hot mama's who read this blog. If you're not a mama, you're still red hot, so "Happy Day".

I am still plugging along on the bag strap. I won't speak of this again. When it is done, I will post picture. K? I have begun a new project. It is the
Cozy wrap from Knitty.com only I'm playing with the pattern a bit and converting it into a poncho for the beach. I have done 3 sets of the eight row lace pattern and so far so good. This one will be slow going, so there will probably be other projects in the works with it. Little ones, so I can get my "instant gratification" on.

Two new CD's in the collection: Godsmack"4" and of course, the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS "Stadium Arcadium". This one is a double CD, people--2!!woohoooooo. I love me some Chili Peppers, y'all. Both of these cd's kick butt.
Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee