Wild Yarn
Saturday, April 08, 2006
  Stung by a Bee
Not really, just by this really cute cloth. The Bee Stitch Border Cloth . I thought it was the cutest wash cloth and decided to put my "skills" as they are, to the test. No where on earth could I find a Knit one Below demo so I just kinda figured it out on my own and what do you know? It worked:

Pattern: Bee Stitch Border Cloth
Yarn: Bernat "Cotton Tots" in Lime Berry
Needles: Size 7 (4.5mm)

It is so darn soft! I am planning on making wash clothes throughout the year and giving them as Christmas gifts with assorted beauty products. By the way, that DHC deep cleaning oil--FABULOUS!! I love it and wouldn't use anything else to clean my face with at night. The other soap is a bar my sister's girlfriend made and it smells wonderful!! Loads of essential oils in it.



Off to Hobby Lobby and to see the movie, "The Bench Warmers". Have a great weekend!!
Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee