Wild Yarn
Thursday, April 27, 2006
  Busy, busy, busy
ahhhhhh, we've had a busy week at work. No rest for the wicked, as they say. Along with our regularly scheduled clients, we also had two days of health fairs/in-services where we did free chair massage for hours. . . Tomorrow I have a full day because one of our therapists has been out all week and I have been covering for her. Luckily, her schedule was pretty light this week.

Any how. . . no photos with this post. I know you can get addicted to the pretty pictures, but sometimes you just have to use your imagination. So let's do that, this time around. I have made significant progress on the crocheted baby blanket for my pregnant client. I have just a little over half to go and it will be done. It looks so pretty. Also, I have begun a knit poncho for my Florida vacation in July. I should be done by then. I had to frog two days worth of work because the tension was really fu**ed up. You could clearly make out when I was in the throws of serious stress-out time. I switched to a needles size up from the one called for and I put it on a 16" circular needle instead of straights so it lays better. I will reveal the pattern I'm using when I get a little further along and take a picture.

Both of the older boys did really well on their ACT's so the pressure if off and they can relax. The young one just finished up T-CAP (or Tennessee testing for dummies). I hate state testing. Ridiculous--don't argue with me, I've counted to three. (that is from what movie? Anyone?) I will love you forever if you know. Anyhow, I have given birth to a true freak. The young one actually likes taking the T-CAP. While other students are freaking out and hating life, mine is getting up in the morning looking forward to the day ahead. Don't ask, cause I really have no answer for this phenomenon. Although, a girl at work said her daughter is the exact same way. Hmmmm, love connection maybe?


See you in the next few days. In the meantime, have a great day and give a stranger a compliment.
Peace~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee