Wild Yarn
Monday, March 27, 2006
  Update
Okay, so Friday I had a really bad day at work. No boring details but I was super bummed when I got home. I have had to do a lot of meditating on the whole thing and we'll see what the universe wants to happen. . . in the meantime,

to cheer me up me and the family spent all day Saturday together. We went shopping and eating and just plain hung out together. My husband and I are super lucky, we have three of the greatest boys you would ever hope to meet. They are funny and kind and smart. I love to spend time with them and the bonus for us THEY LIKE TO SPEND TIME WITH US, TOO! How crazy is that for an 18, 17 and 10 year old to like to hang with their parents. They made me feel loads better and reminded me of how blessed I am to have them all in my life regardless of anything else that may be going on.

Then, Sunday I choose to work on some postcards for an upcoming swap and to do some knitting on the red purse. It is coming along very nicely. There are a few screw ups in it, but truely I think I'd be the only one wise to it. I have about 2 more inches to knit on it, then I will block it, sew the sides and flap and make the i-cord for the strap. In other words, I didn't work on the baby blanket like I said. I do plan on dragging it out now and doing a few rows before heading off the work.

Have a great start to your week!!
~DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee