Wild Yarn
Monday, February 20, 2006
  Presidents Day Off
Yeah! I have Presidents day off. So do the kids. The poor husband is the only one who has to go to work. Not that it is a beautiful day here or anything. It is freakin' cold and cloudy and just plain blah! so it's not like you wanna get out and enjoy the crappy weather. It's nice for making muffins or reading or crocheting or making art in general. Plus doing chores, but shhhh, cause I don't plan on doing to much of that today. I will make yummy chicken and creamy wild rice and some broccoli for dinner and supervise the laudry goings on and the dish washing. I like being in charge. Cool job.

Here are a couple of batches of Handmade Cards for Postcrossing:

These where made with a Smoking technique for the background. You can't really see it here, but in person it is pretty cool. Plus, I made up some "characters" on the bottom card and I really like that one.


Here we have wild life collages. I have one more done with my youngests science worksheet, but I have to put it on a base and cut it out. I'll save that one for the next group.

Crochet news: I have one sleeve complete and about 1/2 of the second one and then all I have to do is the edging and the bolero is complete.

Hope you all have a great day and if you didn't have to work *high five*. Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee