Wild Yarn
Thursday, February 16, 2006
 
I am offically functioning on very little sleep with a massive headache pressing in on my eyes and forehead. I woke up at 3:30 a.m with hyped-up Monkey Mind and I could not fall back to sleep for all the crap that was playing tag in my head. None of it mattered. None of it was important, but there it was anyway; keeping me awake. I think I passed out at 5:45 only to be woken up at 6:00 by my husband asking "so you woke up at 3:30 and couldn't go back to sleep?" Apparently I was tossing and turning and keeping him awake, too. How thoughtful.

I did however make a tasty banana/strawberry smoothie for brunch and it was very good. I left out the smoothie maker so I could whip up one for my youngest when he gets home from school. He likes them, too.

I have almost finished the second side of the Ophelia bolero. Man, it is slow going. I just have no ambition at the moment. Hence my lack of blogging. The fog in my head is not helping at the moment, either. I did finish the girlfriends earflap hat and am currently awaiting the drive to finish my sons. I'll get a picture of hers up soon.

Oh, Valentines day was great. Lots of flowers, a crowded dinner at the local O'Charlies and a beautiful heart necklace from my sweetie. Awwwww.....

Here's to better days, people. ~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee