Wild Yarn
Sunday, February 26, 2006
  Felted Memo Bag CORRECTION
It was brought to my attention that there was a problem with the felted memo bag pattern. I have figured it out and made the correction to the Chevron Flap portion. Please feel confident that you can now make this bag without wanting to rip your hair out and curse my name. Sorry for any inconvenience it caused. A big thank you to Amy and Deneen for helping me see the error in my pattern.

The Beatrice Shrug has finally sunk in. I can now work the rows without looking at the pattern. It took re-doing the first 4 rows about 3 times before I got it. I wrote the pattern out on lines on an index card and it was easier to follow and then I stared at the pattern forever till I saw the pattern repeat itself for me. Here is my progress so far:
















It is coming along nicely. Now I only hope when it comes time to seem it up, it goes like it should. I really like the color choices I made. I was a little worried, but seeing the stripe sequence that I choose, I'm really pleased.

That's all for now. Get back to your business. . . .
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee