Wild Yarn
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
  2006 here we go---
Day three of 2006 and I haven't written 2005 once on any thing. Maybe I'm more prepared for the new year than I thought.

Had a great massage this morning and am subsequently very greasy at the moment. I want the oil to soak in so I will shower before work. I am so very tired and so very sore. I really need a vacation. Unfortunately, I don't forsee one in the near future.

My new year's eve weekend kinda sucked. My unexpected guests started wearing on me the first nite, so I turned in around 9:30 and slept through the whole ball dropping thing. I didn't get shit all done the next day and had to work yesterday so consequently my Christmas decorations are still up. I can't find one of the boxes that has my stuff in it to replace the holiday stuff and my tree is still as decorative as ever. If I could find an elf to put this stuff away for me it would be well worth the price of, whatever it is elves would charge for such a thing.


I have no news on the crochet front. How sad is that. Well, there is a little news. Someone in Texas wants to use my Well Traveled Bag pattern for her students project in her felting class. I said sure, just send me pictures. I love to see how others interpret it.


I got my first card from postcrossing all the way from New Zealand! wow, that is pretty cool for the first one. I asked people to send me their favorite quotes and this one says:

"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all people cry, laugh, eat, worry and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends." ~Maya Angelou

Nice. Hope you all are having a great beginning to this new year and I wish you all Peace~
DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee