Wild Yarn
Sunday, December 11, 2005
  Warmest Greetings
Hello people! I don't know about where you live, but here in Tennessee it is freakn' COLD. Scoot up close to the monitor, place hands in front of the fire and feel the warmth. Aaahhh!
I have spent the day crocheting (duh), wrapping presents (the littlest one walked in as I was holding one of his up, but luckily he didn't really see what it was, whew!), making homemade tostadas and burritos, eating said tostadas and burritos as well as the brownies that the husband made--he bakes!! and watching football on the big screen t.v. Good Sunday.

I finished up two more squares for the 35 Square ghan. Here they are:


I think I will retake the first one and put it on the white background, that way they will all look like they belong. Plus it was a bit fuzzy. I'm working on a hat for the Rad Bad beanies right now, but I think I will get square #4 done tonite.

Oh, speaking of tonite: it is the season finale of Survivor!! got to watch that. I want Dannie to win, but she will probably get voted off tonite. My picks have so far. If not her than I want Rafe to win. Not Steph and I don't think Lydia deserves it. Anyway, that is my take on it. Until Tuesday. . .

Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee