Wild Yarn
Saturday, December 03, 2005
  Not Dead
I'm not dead or anything. Just busy busy with work and Christmas shopping and kids.

Tonite we attend the middle son's play at school. Two hours of "Will Shakesphere, Get off the Stage". Don't ask me, I don't have a clue. Two hours of fun await us shortly, though.

I have made about three, no four pinecones and hope to have pictures up tomorrow. You don't know what the hell I'm talking about but Sue does. She started it all.

Went to the malls today to finish up the shopping. All but a couple of more things for the youngest and then it is stocking stuffers. I have a ton of wrapping to do. Not to mention decorating and cards to buy, address, and mail. Also, I have bags of bath salts to fill for clients at work.

I have made quite a bit of progress on the charity ripple lapghan. It is in the stalled position as I try and get my crap together for the holidays. I don't know about you all, but Christmas is creeping up on me fast! I feel like I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and it will be upon me. Breathe.

Okay, I gotta go. Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee