Wild Yarn
Thursday, December 15, 2005
  I'll Show U Mine, If U Show Me Yours
What kinda hit will that title get? Anyway, I've seen where Mouse, Isis, and Kaity do it and here is where I do it (crochet, that is):

Wow, it looks like the black hole. That recliner is about 10 years old and about ready for retirement. You can see the crochet related things all around. That is where you will find me if I am crocheting. Also in my car (when I pick up the young one), but I will NOT show you a picture of the inside of my car. Does the word Trashed sound familiar to anyone?

Also, the lovely Kaity (as mentioned above) tagged me on a meme. Thanks so much. So here is my participation in that:

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

So here they are in no particular order of importance:

1. "Mother" by Danzig

2. "Go" by Pearl Jam

3. "Animals" by Nickelback

4. "Kashmir" by Led Zepplin

5. "Drive" by Incubus

6. "Fix You" by Cold Play

7. "Silent Night" by Stevie Nicks (cause it's that time of year and I love her version)

So, instead of double hitting people I will just throw it out there and tell you, if you read this play along (if you wanna, no pressure).

While we are on the music topic, my middle son and I were both listening to our iPods and as we passed in the hallway, I flashed him my screen so he could see what I was listening to ("What's Inside a Girl" by The Cramps) and he flashed me his screen ("Scar Tissue" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers). That is always fun. I am tempted while stopped at red lights to roll down my window and ask fellow car travelers what's playing on their stereo, but of course I don't do that. But I wonder sometimes. I know that that story would have been a lot more interesting if we had both been listening to the same song, but hey, I only write this stuff. You know what I mean.

Oh, and a big 'ol Congratulations to Ashleigh!! she is now officially an Egyptologist. She graduated yesterday. So pop on over and give her a pat on the virtual back, that is quite an accomplishment. Now she is going for her PhD!!

Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee