Wild Yarn
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
 
I got this in the mail yesterday: It's a pretty good book with some nice patterns for crochet. I guess I was just having withdrawels for a new book. It's layed out nicely and has some good tips in it.

I have been working on a few gifts and some charity stuff. I hope to have some pictures up by Thursday and a new scarf pattern! {cause you can't have to many of those--actually I have 2 scarf patterns, but I need to re-test one before I put it up-- don't want any wonky scarves flying around out there in the cold}.

Had a most unproductive day {thanks to a client who decided not to show even after having a reminder call yesterday}. So, I had to go to town for an appointment and kill an hour and a half till I had to go in for one client and then she didn't show. Grrrrrrr I did get some paperwork done and I made a scarf in an hour so my day wasn't a total loss. Bonus, we got our new feather comforter today!!

I was gifted the other day with a giant Candy Corn candle! It is so cool. I will include it in the upcoming photos. Plus I got a thank you for some donations I made in the form of 3 balls of ribbon yarn! wow--Saturday was a good package day. Hope you all have a great rest of the week. If you watch Medium--next week is 3-D!! I got my t.v guide with the glasses in it today. Yay!
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee