Wild Yarn
Saturday, November 19, 2005
  Christmas already?
Well, I finally made my first stocking. Pretty cool, if I do say so myself. I used this pattern:
Waiting for Santa. The pattern takes forever to load up. It's PDF, but it was super easy and there are three sizes to choose from. I did the smallest (11 inches long) but you can choose 17 or 21 inches also. I think I will try a smaller hook and the larger size next time. This one is a little holey for my taste. It is going in a gift basket that we are giving away at work.

Me and the husband are going to see "Walk the Line" tonite. I'm not a Johnny Cash fan per say but I love Joaquin Phoenix. Any movie I have ever seen him in he really gets into his character and is very passionate about his part. You just believe he is whoever he is portraying. Plus, I'm a sucker for a good love story. On Sunday we are going to see the Harry Potter movie. There will be reviews a plenty afterwards. So, enjoy your weekend and relax.... it's the holidays.
Peace~ DAWN

p.s. I truely need to get a different background for my FO. That happens to be the sheet on my massage table at the moment and it is finding is floral way into a lot of shots. Yuck!
Oh, and here is the Candy Corn Candle. I don't know why I put my hand in there. I was trying to show size but it just looks like a weird attempt at trick photography. If it were real, I'd be really sick right now.
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee