Wild Yarn
Thursday, October 20, 2005
  Moving On
Okay, first of all thanks for all the encouragement and interest in the "bag". I really appreciated all the words of support ( and needed to hear them).

Next, thank you to all of you who wished me good health in the house of vomit. I want to say all of your positive energy (and a good dose of antibacterial cleaning product) did the trick. The "boys" are gaining strength and I am happy to report that I feel fine. I'm also glad to hear I would have been welcome at a number of your homes had I needed to slip out in the night.

Now, I have a request. I would like a button to put on my sidebar stating:
Patterns by Wild Yarn. Any of you out there so inclined to put your graphic talents to work for me, I would be very grateful {she said with a sweet grin while batting eyelashes}.

My husband has a job interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed. This is like number 6 or 7. I hope this one takes. He would have to commute an hour each way, but frankly, benefits and extra income would be worth it at this point. He got groomed today at the salon and looks shiny and new. He has his goatee/mustache thing going but it is trim and nice looking. I wanted his sideburns a little longer, but whatever. . .

I am about half way done with the Family Circle Easy Crochet tote bag. I'm using up extra yarn from the Well Traveled bag for it. If it turns out half as nice as other peoples, well, lets just say I know quite a few who are gonna get one for Christmas. Not you, Kivajo--settle down.

Well, you all have a great day and I hope to have a few pictures next time of something else that I am sending my secret pal in her reveal package.

Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee