Wild Yarn
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
  Scarf Swap 2005

Here are the completed scarves for my scarf swap partner. I will get them in the mail this weekend.
The fuzzy one is made with Bernat frenzy. This yarn was several things before it became a Ruffle scarf. The pattern is a combo of the one at Caron.com and the one from the new Interweave Crochet magazine. It is roughly 66 inches in length and soft and warm. The other one I am calling the Keyhole scarf and it too is roughly 66 inches in lenth without the fringe. This one is a combo of two yarns I got on eBay. One is a golden beige chenelle and the other a varigated cotton blend. I have the pattern almost done and will have to take another photo for display purposes. It will be up soon.

Have an awesome day, everyone!! Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee