Wild Yarn
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
  Ode to Candy Corn

This is the final square for the Square Swap at crochetville. Hallelujah! Can I get an "amen". I decided that since it is almost Halloween (a most glorious time of year) that I would salute the season with a tribute to the candy corn. Besides, I had these colors and need to use them up. Who new a granny could look so chic. I plan on taking group photos of all the squares and posting them for posterity cause frankly I'm sick of squares. When I get my little bag of 35 they will be sitting somewhere for awhile. I just don't think I can join them right away. See, I've been working on a little something something for my secret pal and it involves SQUARES!!!!! get the picture.


Here is the lovely picture that my son drew for the county fair. He won second place and we are so proud. It is aptly named "Humming Birds". The photo is a little light, but you get the idea. I'd say for two weeks notice and not picking a subject for another 4 days he did rather well.

I have a new favorite song on the 'ol iPod right now. "Dare" by Gorillaz. Very catchy tune.

Well, have a good one. . . Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee