Wild Yarn
Thursday, September 08, 2005
  I'm Published!

Well, let me start out with a photo of a portion of my haul today. I got some great yarn for a scarf for a co-worker and the purple is for a poncho which will be mine. Design to come. The magazines speak for themselves and then we have the Crochet Pattern-A-Day calendar for 2006 ($13.99 @ Books A Million).

Well, I designed a pattern and submitted it and they accepted it!!

Yippie! That is me full of pride. (posing like Vanna White) I am Fur Stole March 1, 2006 (Ash Wednesday). **discaimer: Of course, as my luck will have it, I chose a yarn that within weeks of being accepted to this calendar was recalled. Bernat Fur Out . Yes, I make the only flamable stole in history. PLEASE NOTE: you may substitute {successfully} any fuzzy, furry, knubby, bulk type yarn you want and still get a great stole out of this design, promise.** Having said that: happy dance for the addition of my design to the other great designs in this calendar {dance, dance, dance}.

Some of you long time readers may remember when I first blogged about this stole. If not or you are new, please click on November 9, 2004. You won't regret it. I love my children. I really do. That is my oldest son almost a year ago. Here he is now.

I had to give him some respect after that archives shot. He is such a good sport, not to mention a ham as are all of my boys.

Okay, get back to your day. Have a great one!! Peace all~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee