Wild Yarn
Thursday, August 11, 2005
  Rightous, Babe!


Well lookie lookie who is on the cover of my Yes! magazine this (bi) month. Yeap, it's Ani (and her friend and mentor Utah Phillips). How cool is that. I opened my mailbox and there she was starring up at me. I love Ani.

I am in the middle of making a cool purse that I actually started for the summer and had planned on it being my summer purse. Well, here we are at the end of summer and it is in the pieces stage. I guess it will be for next summer ( or I'll gift it if someone right comes along). I want to finish it but I am also in the middle of an involved project for my Secret Pal and so I have to share my time between them. It is hard to crochet for yourself and someone else, too. I don't want to be greedy, but then I want what I want, too.

Okay, got a peach cobbler in the oven (chuck full of fresh peaches from our tree) and I need to check on it cause it is smelling soooooo gooooood. Have a great day. Peace~ DAWN

 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee