Wild Yarn
Monday, August 15, 2005
 
I am crocheting, I swear... it's just stuff I can't show you for fear that a certain someone may read my blog and get a peek at what is hers. So, as much as it pains me to have such a wonderful creation on my hook, you just can't know right now what it is.

I am waiting for a shippment from Knitpicks. I have ordered a bunch of yarn for scarves for Christmas presents. Plus some yarn for a sweet wrap for moi.

Sorry the blog has been a dud lately. Family and work have to come before blogging. I did download quite a bit of music onto the 'ol iPod this weekend. My favorite song at the moment (make that two songs are: Mother by Danzig and Roller Coaster of Love by the Red Hot Chili Peppers). I am wearing them out! Have a great Monday--and to my secret pal who emails me the greatest cards; THANKS!

Peace all~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee