I stole these questions from the last page of Breathe magazines May/June issue. Thought it might be fun and give us some insight into each other. Feel free to play along on your blog if you wanna:
- Name three things you can't live without. toilet paper, water, stretching
- What fictional character would you like to hang out with? the seven dwarfs (on a day off, I don't want to dig in a mine)
- What are you most afraid of? losing my children
- What song always makes you cry? that song Celine Dion sang for the movie Titanic (I can't help it)
- What makes you laugh harder than anything? being with my younger sister--we crack each other up
- What would you choose to come back as in your next life? a hawk (I've always wanted to fly)
- What is the best advice you were given by yourself or someone else? Stand up straight (you breath better that way) and Pretty is as Pretty does (thanks, dad)
- What still surprises you? How truely hurtful people can be.
- What quality can make you instantly connect with someone? a sense of humor
- What turns you off right away? bragging
- If you could read the works of only one person, who would that be?damn that is a truely hard one. I'll go with Budda.
- What's really difficult for you? letting go
- What do you wish you had done differently? taken dance lessons
- Where do you do your most creative thinking? in bed when I should be sleeping, but can't
- What motivates to many of you actions? over anaylizing
- What do you want done with your body when you die? A simple pine box with a nice flowering tree planted on top.
- Psychic or Shrink? Healer
- Vintage or modern? Homemade
- Cat or Dog? big dog
- What is your mantra? Remember to breath.
Wow, that was pretty fun. Now, interview yourself and see what you come up with. It's best not to over think it, just ask the questions and go with what first pops in your head ( I still don't know where the Seven Dwarfs came from ).
Have a great day, Peace~ DAWN