Wild Yarn
Thursday, July 07, 2005
  If I Had a Hammer. . .

Okay, don't cry over spilt milk unless it happens to be kool-aid and it spills on a baby blanket being made for a gift!!!!! So, you say you can't see the little pink spots (left by the Cat in the Hat), well... they're there, by God, they're there. I see them. There are two of them and although I see them, I pray that A. is so over come at the little lunch for the little tyke inside her that see dosen't notice. If she does, I'll blame it on the manufactuer. Those damn yarn companies! My husband feels so bad. He keeps apologizing and I keep saying, it's okay. Just look how happy the little bear seems with this cuddly, fluffy blankie. *grin, grin*

On to a new but old topic. I started a doily in April. When I stopped I only had 4 rows left. What would keep me from finishing such a project when it is so near completion? Who knows. I get distracted easily. Any who. . . I pulled it out this morning and was bound and determined to finish it before I put anything else on my hooks. Wouldn't you know it, I couldn't find the *bleepin'* pattern. I didn't have it saved on the computer either. Here is where the Archives on our blogs comes in. I've always hated having the damn archives on my sidebar. Well, no more complaining (albeit in my own head) about the archives. Now I know first hand why they are there. So, without further ado, I give you the
Square Pineapple Doily

So, what am I planning on for now? Who knows. But you know it won't take long. I do know that I don't want to have go out and buy more yarn. I have plenty of yarn here to choose from. I really need to de-stash.


Okay, have a great day and if you havn't see the show "30 Days" on Fx on Wednesday nites at 8:00 (central time) well, I highly recommend it.
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee