Wild Yarn
Saturday, July 09, 2005
 
I was surfing the blog roll this morning and came upon a picture that almost made me pee in my pants. Not a great visual, but if you don't find this picture funny you seriously need a funny-bone adjustment. Go to PunkRockKnitter's blog and read it. You have to click on the kitty picture at the end to get it. Thanks Kaity!

I'm still stuck as to what to make next. I need to finish the straps on my sherbert tank top. Guess that made my decision for me. I had a vision yesterday so I'm changing the straps to something less conventional. Hope it works out. Hopefully it will be done by the first of the week.

Sorry I'm not more interesting today. It's early, I'm hungry and I really just wanted to give you something light to read. Hope Kaity's picture did it for you.
Peace~ DAWN
 
|



<< Home
. . .the Fiber of Life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee